To the Dark Horse Family,
Dark Horse Institute takes the safety of our students, instructors, and staff into the upmost consideration. We continue to monitor the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) throughout Tennessee through updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Tennessee Department of Health.
Our safety decisions and actions are guided by the following principles:
- We are determined to protect the health and safety of DHI students, instructors, and staff, while maintaining the ability to provide high-quality academics, student support, and develop future careers in the music industry.
- While maintaining our cleaning supplies, and continuing to listen to the information and guidance provided by the CDC, as well as local City and County Public Health Departments.
- As of now Dark Horse Institue has not experienced any signs or symptoms of the coronavirus.
- Dark Horse Institute and Recording studio are both open, while regularly scheduled classes are being conducted.
- We have implemented additional daily cleaning procedures while enforcing strict policies to our students and staff to stay home if they display any symptoms of sickness.
- We are stocked on supplies and are ready to face any cleanup.
- Campus staff and students have been educated on best hygiene practices recommended by the CDC.
Current DHI Campus Operations
- We are continuing to monitor the situation in TN, and will make additional measures if any impact or disruption to normal campus operations that should allow the continuance of educational activities.
- We have instituted intensive precautionary measures to reduce the spread of any illnesses at our campuses.
- We are continuing to educate campus teams on additional recommended best practices by CDC and the Tennessee Department of Health.